Come join us at the Wildlife Science Center for our annual Harvest Howl. Enjoy a day of family fun, filled with live animal demonstrations, American Indian demonstrations, a bounce house (NEW!), food truck, pumpkin painting, kids games and more! This festive family event provides an opportunity for the entire community to celebrate the annual fall harvest. Dogs on leash always welcome. All proceeds benefit the Wildlife Science Center.
Adults - $10.00 Kids - $8.00
Confirmed Harvest Howl vendor participants so far:
- The Salsa Spot - The Twin Cities premier food truck bringing authentic Mexican cuisine to businesses, neighborhoods, and events
- Family Fun Inflatables LLC - This local company is donating a BOUNCE HOUSE for the day! All ticket sales will benefit WSC!
- Shining Chic Boutique - LipSense (Senegence) and Paparazzi Accessories.
- Cashmere Haven - Jams, Lefse, handspun yarns, hand knit and crochet items, any vegetables available at the time of the sale, if any.
- SeneGence - SeneGence cosmetics including LipSense
- Scentsy - Fragrance products for your home and body, warmer, wax, stuffed animals
- Ollestad Enterprises (Selling LuLaRoe) - LuLaRoe - woman's clothing sizes Xxs to 3xl
- Tupperware - Tupperware storage containers
- Thirty-One - Purses, totes, organization items
- Paparazzi Accessories - Paparazzi Accessories - jewelry & hair accessories
- Usborne Books & More - Books for kids, animal books, lift-the-flap, wipe clean books,
- LulaRoe Ash Sears
- Grace and Heart Jewelry - .925 silver jewelry
- Jamberry - Nail wraps, lacquers, and gels with application products and hand/foot care products
- Wapiti Labs - Elk Velvet Antler supplements are a whole body supplement for pets and people.
- Twisted Sister Apparel: Women's clothing - hoodies, bandanas, shirts, jewelry.
- Young Living: Essential oils and nutritional supplements
- Debbra Myers: Original designed jewelry utilizing semi-precious stones shells, beads and feathers
- Matilda Jane Clothing: Whimsical Clothing designed to keep little girls little, twirling and carefree. The fall line, Make Believe, has styles for baby through women including items.
- Farmers Insurance - Kevin Millard
- Millard's Creative Customs and Handyman services
- Bee Wrangler LLC: Honey, Bee's Wax, Candles and possibly hand crafter wooden cutting boards
- Crafty Grannys: Solar lighted logs with figurines
- CherryHill Alpacas: Everything alpaca from stuffed animals to alpaca socks, gloves hats, dryer balls, bird nesting balls, etc
- Magnolia and Vine: Direct Sales Jewelry and Accessories
- Siberian Husky Club of the Twin Cities: Info about the Siberian Husky, structure, history, behavior as a pet, to help for folks considering this breed.
Interested in being a part of the event? Register your organization for a booth as a non-profit, vendor, or demonstrator HERE.